Gaining Access to ITL Program Resources
- The ITL Program Virtual Access Agreement will allow you to: Access software that can be downloaded to your personal device, sign-up for and participate in ITLP Skill Building Workshops, checkout equipment, tools, and supplies for coursework, purchase services available through ITLP website. The agreement does not provide Buff OneCard access to the ITLL, or use of onsite computers and specialized laboratory equipment.
Fall 2023 ITLL In-Person Orientation Tour:
Tours take place Monday-Friday at 5:15pm and Sundays at 7:15pm beginning at the Launch Point on Level 1 of the ITLL near the 3D printers. You do not need to register, please bring your Buff OneCard and plan for a 30-minute tour.
After completing the ITLL Orientation Tour you will have access to the following:
- Buff OneCard access to the ITL Laboratory during ITLL extended card access hours,
- Use of on-site ITLL computers,
- ITLP cloud-based virtual computers,
- Sign up for and participate in ITLP Skill Building Workshops,
- Check out an extensive list of equipment, tools, and supplies for course work, and
- Purchase many of the services available through the ITLP website.
Building Keycard Access
Extended Buff OneCard Access Hours - ITLL In-Person Orientation Tour required.
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 11:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 8:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
*You must complete an ITLL In-Person Orientation Tour to get extended card access. Tours take place every day M-F at 5:15pm, and Sundays at 7:15pm at Launch Point (Level 1 of the ITLL by the 3D Printers).
For card access information, please contact the ITL Program Front Desk.