Gaining Access to ITL Program Resources
Spring 2023 Remote Access
- The ITL Program Virtual Access Agreement will allow you to: Access software that can be downloaded to your personal device, sign-up for and participate in ITLP Skill Building Workshops, checkout equipment, tools, and supplies for coursework, purchase services available through ITLP website. The agreement does not provide Buff OneCard access to the ITLL, or use of on-site computers and specialized laboratory equipment.
Spring 2023 Semester Tours:
ITLL Orientation tours take place every day Monday - Friday at 5:15pm, and Sundays at 7:15pm outside of Launch Point (First Floor of the ITLL by the 3D Printers and laser cutting machines).
After completing the ITLL Orientation Tour you will have access to the following:
- Buff OneCard access to the ITL Laboratory during ITLL Card Access hours,
- Use of on-site ITLL computers,
- ITLP cloud-based virtual computers,
- Sign up for and participate in ITLP Skill Building Workshops,
- Check out an extensive list of equipment, tools, and supplies for course work, and
- Purchase many of the services available through the ITLP website.
Building Keycard Access
Extended Buff OneCard Access Hours - ITLL Orientation Tour required:
- Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 11:00pm
- Friday: 7:30am - 8:00pm
- Sunday: 2:00pm - 11:00pm
*You must complete an ITLL Orientation tour to get extended card access. Tours take place every day M-F at 5:15pm, and Sundays at 7:15pm outside of Launch Point (First Floor of the ITLL by the 3D Printers and laser cutting machines).
For card access information, please contact the ITL Program Front Desk.
For the Public, K-12 Students, Small Groups, and Large Groups
The ITL Laboratory is open for self-guided tours! To request more information about a tour, please contact: email@example.com